FitFlop Lulu Sandal (UK 6, On Sale
FitFlop Lulu Sandal (UK 6, Mineral Red)
These are NOT leather!
I love fitflops and have had a pair that I have worn constantly made of nubuck and canvas. When I ordered these it was because they were advertised as leather and I wanted them to last. These are NOT leather. I work with leather and this is very obviously PU leather i.e faux leather, both from the smell and the feel. They are advertised as having both leather uppers and lining. The shoe has a label saying the upper is leather (wrong!) and the lining is manmade material. This is false advertising, buyer beware! This will be why others have complained about them falling apart and colour transference from the sole and upper. Real fitflops would not do this - they are either fake or Fitflop standards have dropped. Don't buy these - they are a rip off.
Product Features
Product descriptions
Description : Collection : Spring-Summer 16Model Name: 288-219Outer Material: LeatherInner Material: LeatherClosure Type: Slip OnSole Material: RubberHeel height: 4 cmSizing: Tight (we recommend you a bigger size than your usual)

Tidak ada komentar: