Padders Womens Sonnet Lace-Up Flats Big Discount

Padders Womens Sonnet Lace-Up Flats 850/10 Black 6 UK, 40 EU


Padders Womens Sonnet Lace-Up Flats 850/10 Black 6 UK, 40 EU


Love being able to alter width via the inner sole
I have very wide feet across my toes but need narrow fit on the heel. I take the inner sole out of these for perfect fit across the toes. Am wondering if I can cut the inner sole at the instep and stick the heel part into the shoe to get perfect fit all the way. Haven't tried it yet.

Product Features

  • Dual-fit system
  • Extra wide plus/super wide
  • Upper is made from leather with star suede detail 5 eyelets


Product descriptions
Description : The Sonnet is a great pair of Padders lace up casual shoes. Made with leather uppers, leather/textile lining, leather sock with Ortholite footbed with memory foam and a lightweight PU sole. These shoes come in four great colours, a full range of sizes including halves and in extra wide plus and super wide fittings.

Click here for more info


Click here for Top Price

Tidak ada komentar:

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.